About The Nature Conservancy’s LANDFIRE Team
LANDFIRE is a national program with partners, colleagues and resources spread across the United States in many different agencies and organizations. We are The Nature Conservancy LANDFIRE team, operating as part of the North America Conservation Region within The Nature Conservancy. We are located coast to coast—Florida, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon.
Following are email addresses for each team member and the snail mail address for TNC’s administrative support. Contact us anytime.
TNC LANDFIRE Team Contacts
- Jim Smith, LANDFIRE Program Lead Jacksonville, Florida
- Kori Blankenship, Fire Ecologist Bend, Oregon
- Randy Swaty, Ecologist Chicago, Illinois
- Sarah Hagen, Spatial Ecologist Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kim Hall, Climate Ecologist Lansing, Michigan
- Jeannie Patton, Communications Lead Boulder, Colorado
TNC LANDFIRE Administrative Support
Jeannie Patton 2108 55th Street, Suite 220 Boulder, CO 80303 703-797-4813
The LANDFIRE Program is a cooperative agreement between The Nature Conservancy, USDA Forest Service and agencies of the Department of the Interior. In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, the Program is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.